Grievance Procedure

How to File a Complaint About Our Privacy Practices:

If you think we may have violated your privacy rights, or you disagree with a decision we made about access to your PHI, you may file a complaint with the person listed in the contact section below.  You also may file a written complaint with the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services at 200 Independence Avenue, S.W.; Washington, DC  20201, or reach the Secretary by phone at (202) 690-7000.  We will take no retaliatory action against you if you make such complaints.

Contact Person for Information, or to Submit a Complaint:

If you have any questions about this Notice or any complaints about privacy practices, please contact:

Privacy Officer
Webster-Cantrell Hall
1942 East Cantrell Street
Decatur, Illinois  62521
Telephone:  (217) 423-6961
Fax:  (217) 421-6889

Effective Date:
This Notice was effective on April 14, 2003.